1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Bianca Marton Chocolates Ltd.
2. If you are not entirely happy with your purchase you may return your order. Please note that full packages, or at least a reasonably large portion of your chocolates or candies needs to be returned to qualify for a full refund.
3. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 7 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
4. Where you would like to return an order please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item. We will send you a written confirmation of accepting your return.
5. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
6. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
7. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
8. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.